cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find Customer open delivery numbers which are updated in FD32 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please advise how to find out the customer open delivry delivery numbers which are updated in FD32.

Business is saying  below open delivery value is not correct.

Now my question is :how to find out or prove that there are/is already one/more open deliveries are created againist this customer if the customer has really has open delivery created, if not created open deivery/es how to prove that as business is assuming that below open delivery values is not correct.

Other infomration : in S067 table the below same value is showing.

Have checked many SCN threads but no clue.

To find out the customer open deliveries , checked LIKP, VL06O/F/G and VBUP table etc.

Please advise if there is any way to find out the customer open delivery/es numbers?

thnaks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Surya prakesh ,

Kindly check in RVKRED88 program report if any open delivery values is there or not . if it is there then you can run RVKRED77 then if any inconsistence of your credit values will come properly . if no values is updated in open delivery field then your value is correct .

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Reddy,

That was the last option i am looking into because  am just hesitating that running these programs in Production system may lead to data inconsistent don't you think so?

till what extent it is advisable running the above programs in Production system for the above requirment? is there any risky in Production system after running the above programs please advise?

Is there any other option to confirm or find out the exact customer open delivery number/ers?

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We too had the same problem in our system for Credit limit of Customers blocked because of Open Deliveries.

As the volume was large we checked the same with VL_COMPLETE transaction.

Updated all those documents as COMPLETE through VL_COMPLETE transaction and after that we would run the RVKRED77 in the night to update the S067 structure related to Credit limit.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi, before executing the program RVKRED77 first will check VL_COMPLETE.

Since i don't have access to this in Production system now, i could not test this, tomorrow will check with user. If there is no data found for this customer even VL_COMPLETE then finally run RVKRED77.

But please let me know are there any precautions needs to be taken care before executing the program RVKRED77 in Production system?

Last question why VL_COMPLETE is not working in IDES system.However, am able to executing this in my Quality system.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Small tips for your activity.

First run the RVKRED88 report which is just a simulation report which will provide you the total time taken and corresponding open documents and values. Select those Open sales Order documents and check their corresponding delivery document in the Document flow table.

Pick those Delivery documents and update the same in VL_COMPLETE. Once done randomly select some delivery documents and check for Complete status.

Then run RVKRED77 if you need to run it for more Customers . If a single Customer you can use RVKRED07 with selected settings.

For running RVKRED77 there should not be any USER activity in PRD to avoid locking of table data during updating the info structures S066 and S067. Preferably it would be better to execute in midnight.

If RVKRED07 (For one Customer ) then you can execute anytime with the below settings.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi for your inputs, will check and update you soon.