Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using CR Status in BRF Plus

former_member206388
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Can I use Change request status in BRF Plus rules? I would like to create a rule based on the status, how can I achieve it. I couldn't find any object related to it.

2. What is the significance of CHECK CHANGE REQUESTS in BRF Plus? I tried to create a simple rule in under this node, but couldn't see that gets executed. When does the rule against this node gets executed.

Thanks

Bala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should be able to use the status. In the generated BRF+ application, look under the "Data Object" folder. You will see an object for CR status that starts with SAPFMDM_*.

What is the name of the CHECK function you created. Did you create the CHECK function under the "Check Entity" folder?

former_member206388
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

I can see SAPFMDM_ (CREQUEST_INDEX, STEP, CREQUEST_PROCESS, CERQUEST_TYPE, EDITION, EDITION_TYPE) but not STATUS? Any idea if I can reuse it by custom manner

The functions created under Check Entity are working fine. I created function CHECK_MATERIAL.

But what is the significance of Check Change Request? I created a function with the name CHECK_MAT01 under check change request and it is not executing.

Thanks

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Functions under the "Check Change Request" folder are executed in background only (when you click the "run validation" button (you can find it in the mass change request). See method CREQUEST_CHECK_STEP_P in class CL_USMD_MODEL. The actual call to the BRF+ application happens in method IF_USMD_RULE_SERVIER~CHECK_CREQUEST of class CL_USMD_RULE_SERVICE.