cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementation timelines

0 Kudos

What could be an approx. timeframe to implement Access control,  Process control & risk management for a 200 SAP users' Mfg. company?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

These GRC implementations require normal BP installations and can be achieved in a 2weeks time if the systems/environment are available at your end.

Regards,

Yuvraj

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yuvraj,

from technical point of view it might be installed in two weeks of time. But to make settings, customization, etc. it takes several months. Also please be aware that defining the systems means that the business has to sign-off the blueprints which usually takes some time. Also, and this is very important, very often the testing part gets forgotton which is also huge.

@Prashant: it's very difficult to say how long it takes as we don't know your requirements. I can only speak for Access Control implementation but also for AC it depends what functionality you are planning to implement. AC offers a huge bundle of functions and to specify all of them takes a while.

Please let us know what you exactly want to know as otherwise we cannot give you the information you are looking for.

Regards,

Alessandro

0 Kudos

Thanks Yuraj.  Need one clarification though. What is meant by "Normal BP installation"?  Do you mean SAP GRC installation or Business Blueprint ?

0 Kudos

Thanks Alessandro. When SAP implementation timelines have crunched to weeks, how can we afford to have GRC implementations running over several months? (Or, is GRC implementation at the stage today where SAP R/3 implementation was 15 years ago? I mean - project running over a year+)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned above I don't know your requirement. What do you exactly want to know? Simply installation of the server so you can start to customize? Or the whole GRC running with all modules (including workflows, provisioning, etc.)?

To summarize:

• Installation might be done withing a few weeks. Check with your basis guys.
  • Implementation and configuration of the AC, PC and RM takes definitely longer than "weeks".

Regards,

Alessandro

0 Kudos

I replied to your query assuming that you have the environments setup after SOW and blueprinting stuffs are done.

By BP, I meant Business Package installation for SAP GRC implementation.

Regards,

Yuvraj

Answers (0)