cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAM30 enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to do some customer specific enhancement into app-root/notification/NotificationDetail.jsp

What I am doing is creating app-root/notification/zNotificationDetail.jsp

and app-root/WEBINF/notification/zNotificationDetail.view

and giving view.configure the following reference : notification.NotificationDetail=notification.zNotificationDetail

and it is working fine but the requirement is to put the new jsp file into a completely seperate folder app-root/Customnotification/zNotificationDetail.jsp

that is not working anyways any useful help will be highly appreciated and rewarded with point.

I need the details about how to place the new jsp and .view file to have all enhancement ina single folder.................. urgent

Debarka:)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

View files cannot be located at the same place as the JSP. That is to separate the page flow from the actual pages. Flow != page.

View files resides in the WEB-INF folder. To move the JSP to a different folder, just reference it properly in the view file.

Keeping a separation between SAP code and enhancements is recommanded in design time, but on run time both implementation will be merge to create the final build.

Thank you,

Julien.

Answers (0)