cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

packages for approval not appearing in solman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

When i am trying to down load packages from SMP they are appearing in approval list in download manager but when i am going to solution manager to approve packages in se38 and executing program /TMWFLOW/RMOBASKETAPPROVAL i am not getting those packages there for approval. my ID is maintained in AISUSER with suser id.

can you please help me on this , why i am getting this behaviour...

Regards,

Jaideep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

As there is a new Maintenance Optimizer backend service, perhaps you need to implement SAP Note 1940845 .

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

They must be their, you need to find them or scroll down to see those files, if rest is done correctly from your side.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

To approve through MOPZ. i am following path solman_workcenter -> change management -> maintenance optimizer > then what to follow.. ???

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Select your maintenance transaction and refer below guide.

Read this.

Approve and Download Files in Download Basket - SAP Solution Manager - SAP Library

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaideep,

Maintain the same S-user against your user in AISUSER transaction which you are using to logon to SMP. Then it will show the packages.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

It is maintained already but i am not getting those packages for approval there..

Is there is any other setting which needs to be maintained. my SAPOSS rfc is also working fine.

Regards,

Jaideep

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaideep,

Try to refresh and if it doesn't work then do it from MOPZ.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi