cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger SFTP receiver adapter Key based authentication. (Error Could not create an authentication client!)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to send a file to a SFTP receiver. I am getting the following error. Checked the SDN, could not able to find information.

exception caught with cause javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: >>

Description: putFile: Could not connect to remote host;

Reason: SFTP client was not able to connect: com.seeburger.sftp.exception.ConfigurationException: Could not create an authentication client!>>

Details: putFile: Could not connect to remote host;

SendingStatus: NOT_TRANSMITTED>>

FaultCategory: COMMUNICATION_ERROR>

>Retryable: false>>

Fatal: false, >>

Checked the seeburger documentation and blog

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thank you

Raj A. .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have enabled the seeburger logs. It seems the adapter is having issues in reading the  key (KKTS_RSA) from the key store  USER\VENDOR_KEY_AUTH.

I do have a user keystore view with name  VENDOR_KEY_AUTH. This view got the private key with name KKTS_RSA.

So I provided the key in CC as USER\VENDOR_KEY_AUTH\KKTS_RSA

Can some one confirm how this key field should look like.

1) USER\VENDOR_KEY_AUTH\KKTS_RSA

2) USER/VENDOR_KEY_AUTH/KKTS_RSA   (forward slash)

3) USERS\VENDOR_KEY_AUTH\KKTS_RSA     (USERS)

4) USERS/VENDOR_KEY_AUTH/KKTS_RSA     (USERS)

Thank you

Raj A

Caused by: java.security.KeyException: The keystore USER\VENDOR_KEY_AUTH does not contain an alias named KKTS_RSA.

SFTP client was not able to connect: com.seeburger.sftp.exception.ConfigurationException: Could not create an authentication client! Caused by: com.seeburger.sftp.exception.ConfigurationException: Could not create an authentication client!
at com.seeburger.sftp.util.SFTPConfigurationUtil.loadAuthenticationConfig(SFTPConfigurationUtil.java:312)
at com.seeburger.sftp.pool.SFTPConnectionPool.connect(SFTPConnectionPool.java:793)
at com.seeburger.sftp.pool.SFTPConnectionPool.getConnection(SFTPConnectionPool.java:320)
at com.seeburger.sftp.client.SFTPClient.connect(SFTPClient.java:2180)
at com.seeburger.sftp.client.SFTPClient.processSendFileRequest(SFTPClient.java:887)
at com.seeburger.sftp.client.SFTPClient.processRequest(SFTPClient.java:630)
at com.seeburger.sftp.SFTPProcessor.executeOperation(SFTPProcessor.java:436)
at com.seeburger.sftp.SFTPProcessor.execute(SFTPProcessor.java:108)
at com.seeburger.frame.core.FrameWorkListener.syncNewData(FrameWorkListener.java:530)
at com.seeburger.xi.connector.fw.SynchronousTaskExecutor.executeTask(SynchronousTaskExecutor.java:40)
at com.seeburger.xi.connector.queue.QueueProcessorImpl.doOutboundTransmission(QueueProcessorImpl.java:1932)
at com.seeburger.xi.connector.queue.QueueProcessorImpl.executeAsynchronously(QueueProcessorImpl.java:1194)
at com.seeburger.xi.connector.queue.QueueProcessorImpl.execute(QueueProcessorImpl.java:673)
at com.seeburger.xi.connector.queue.QueueProcessorImpl.process(QueueProcessorImpl.java:700)
at com.seeburger.xi.connector.queue.QueueProcessorImpl.run(QueueProcessorImpl.java:254)
at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:185)
at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:218)
Caused by: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: Could not retrieve key pair USER\VENDOR_KEY_AUTH\KKTS_RSA.
at com.seeburger.xi.api.security.XICryptoApi.constructException(XICryptoApi.java:1265)
at com.seeburger.xi.api.security.XICryptoApi.getKeyPairNew(XICryptoApi.java:489)
at com.seeburger.xi.api.security.XICryptoApi.getKeyPair(XICryptoApi.java:415)
at com.seeburger.sftp.util.SFTPConfigurationUtil.loadAuthenticationConfig(SFTPConfigurationUtil.java:262)
... 18 more
Caused by: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: Could not retrieve key pair USER\VENDOR_KEY_AUTH\KKTS_RSA.
at com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.impl.CryptoApi.getKeyPair(CryptoApi.java:413)
at com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.impl.CryptoApi.getKeyPair(CryptoApi.java:384)
at com.seeburger.xi.api.security.XICryptoApi$8.run(XICryptoApi.java:476)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:396)
at com.seeburger.xi.api.security.XICryptoApi.getKeyPairNew(XICryptoApi.java:469)
... 20 more
Caused by: java.security.KeyException: The keystore USER\VENDOR_KEY_AUTH does not contain an alias named KKTS_RSA.
at com.seeburger.ksm.common.tools.KeyStoreManager.exportPrivateKey(KeyStoreManager.java:129)
at com.seeburger.ksm.common.tools.KeyStoreManager.exportKeyPair(KeyStoreManager.java:165)
at com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.impl.CryptoApi.getKeyPair(CryptoApi.java:408)
... 25 more

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for every one.. 

Issue:  Key exists in Key store view. But system is not able to retrieve.

Reason: seesftp user not have authorization to read the view  .

Useful blog:    Stefan's blog really helped me to get the detailed log information. Thank you Stefan. 

Easy Log Configuration - How To Guide for Seeburger Adapters

Stefan Hilpp

Thanks

Raj A

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Which port are you using default Port - 22 ? Is Firewall is open for this port? You need to check with Network Team. Clearly this the adapter is not able to connect to the host.

Try using Telnet from your Server to check Firewall.

Check this:

Regards,

Nabendu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is port 22.  No firewall issues. I can connect to it using a filezilla sftp client tool.. Thank you

Raj A.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please check the below discussion

the issue is resolved by keystore the view owner user id need to be changed to 'seeburger"

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked those 2. I have the user configured with proper roles.

Error posted above is from CC monitor.  Thanks for trying to help me out.

Raj A