cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need advise on SAP SD certification pls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to take SAP SD certification  in near future. I never worked in SAP earlier but I took some SAP SD training which offered some hands on experience. It was basic training like creating customers, sales organizations etc. associating them and generating sales orders. So I understand basic business flows (sales, inquiry's etc.)  but do not have real work experience. My question is, what are my chances to clear SD exam without having work experience? Any suggestions please?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's possible with enough study (plenty of others have claimed success here).

But the problem is not passing the exam - it's getting a job afterwards. It's tough to get

a job with no (real) experience and unfortunately certification won't really help you.

cheers

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. I hope I can find a entry level job so I can gain experience. In fact, I am looking for a non paid internship sort to gain knowledge but those are also hard to find. Anyways thanks for the feedback.

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Non-paid internship? Those are hard to find and not very rewarding (by definition ). You could waste a lot of time...

I reckon the best way is to get a job - any job - with a large company that has SAP SD and then try to move yourself into the SAP area. Show your interest, educate yourself, volunteer to work late.

good luck

Paul