Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code in procedure taxusj is invalid message no. ficore704

prakash_parikh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have searched & worked for 4 days on this but No SOlution found. Infact I am surprise that I am able to set on sandbox all taxes with jurisdiction but in development server still not working. Please help me.

I am just attaching screenshots of error & few major ssettings So pelase advise how to resolve error.

SD pricing has UTXJ 100% and then JR1 JR2 & JR3 manual condition type is generally picked from FTXP. In FTXP three level tax codes are assigned for one state in USA. Plant, customer sales organization, shipping point all have Jurisdiction code in their master data. SD side customer and material have UTXJ =1 taxble and no other tax. In vk11 for UTXJ 100% condition and in last column Tax code O1 =Taxable is assigned.

FICO side tax procedure TAXUSJ is assigned correctly with 2, 3 4 level of jurisdiction codes.

FV12 is also maintained.OBCL is also maintained for O0= zero output tax condition.Above error says "Tax Jurisdiction e.g. JR1 tax code IL101000000 is not being picked up from FTXP. Means access is not initialized. I checked access sequence TAXJ assigned to JR1 in FICO and table 53 where fields are okay as below. In sales order same fieelds are having error so what is reason and how to resolve?

Whether error is due to fileds, for table 53 access sequence TAXJ assigned to JR1 in FICO side? What is Tcode to create another table in FICO side as in IMG I could not find that table??

Also in FTXP I assigned G/L account 175001, 175002, 175003 for INT chart of accounts. Where is error now? I am unable to trace myself now. Please help & suggest what should I change?

Appreciate your help & thanks for sparing your valued time.

Best reagdrs

PRAKASH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakash_parikh
Participant

FTXP is correct for three level taxes for Chicago Illinois. VK12 for UTXJ is like this

So O1 tax must pick up JR1, JR2 and JR3. UTXJ is showing in pricing procedure is sales order for 100% which is statistical.

What is missing can you advise?

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the issue is not there in sandbox but in development client, then you need to replicate the scenario by maintaining the same customer and material.  By this, definitely, you can narrow down to the issue.

If you have searched the forum and ensured that you could not identify the root cause of the issue, then have a look at the following note:-

• Note 1049706 - FICORE 704: Tax code '**' not defined

G. Lakshmipathi

prakash_parikh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I had replicated the same in development server.

I resolved the issue. I deleted table from access sequence and regenerated and assigned. Now it is picking tax codes at all three levels. Thanks for help.