Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out asset based on AR request

former_member620069
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement based on Ar request, i need to get the asset number which is not rejected and approved.please tell me any tables or t.code

for checking.

Regards,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

whats your business process of acquiring assets? Are you converting approved ARs to projects and then acquiring assets??

can you please provide some more details?

Regards

Sammar

former_member620069
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sammar,

My requirement is to get the Asset ,

which approval  amount still in processing ,Which is in AR request.

And one more query how to find out WBS element based on AR request ?ant table?

Regards,

Srini.

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

One quick Question  Are you guys maintaining the asset details and the WBS details in the AR tab for Measures??

If yes then to get these details you need to check the tables IMAK ( Appropriation Request) then JCDS ( for approved status) then IMAKZ ( Link between AR and WBS).

for Asset use table IMAKA ANLE or ANLI

If the asset details are not being  maintained in AR and you have to route it through projects then use ANLA, you have field POSNR which is for the WBS..

hope it helps..

Regards

Sammar

former_member620069
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sammar ,

Thank u very much for finding asset, and i asked one more question where i can find out AR with WBS? any table ? .Please provide me any details is their?

Regards,

Srini.

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

you have to link the two tables for getting the AR and WBS. The tables you need to look up are

IMAK and IMAKZ. from the IMAK you can pass the OBJNR  filed for the AR to the OBJNR field in the IMAKZ of the to link the AR with the WBS.

hope its clear now..

regards

Sammar

former_member620069
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sammar,

I checked , actually my requirement is :

If i enter wbs manually : Input:Plant and WBS

WBS (Validation whether it is used in any Approved or Pipeline AR which are not rejected) and check the WBS blongs to same plant of AR request

Regards,

Srini.

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

you can still use the same tables.. just that in background you have to call JCDS also to check for the status of the AR..

what's the issue here??

Regards

Sammar

Answers (0)