cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Aggregate Key Figures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

I have been having issues with large number of keyfigs in my planning area, what would be an impact if I remove the below given key figs. Which are Aggregated values of base keyfigure as explained by Somnath earlier.

9AGRDM Aggr. DM (plnd)

9AGRDMDSE Aggr.Depend. Reqmt

9AGRFXDM Aggr. Fixd DD (Plnd)

9AGRFXPD Aggregated fixed production

9AGRFXSP Aggregated fixed distribution

Thank you

Mono

harish: Replied

Which planning area?

If you are not using Aggregated (hierarchical) planning I dont think you will have much of an issue. you will have to make sure its taken off from all the aggregates of the SNP POS that is attached to it

if you have TS Kf in the SNP PB that you want to retain SAFETY stock (planned)for example then you might have to back up the data

Make sure your macros are activated since your KF sequence in the planning book will now have changes

What kind of problems that you are deleting KF from an SNP PA? Why not just hide it in the PB instead

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish:

Thanks for your reply, I was taken away by earlier responses in the thread, shall pay more attention when posting next time.

We are using CTM and definately aggregate planning is out of our scope for now, the planning area we are using is a copy of 9ASNP02, since all base KF are present the additional aggregate KF were adding to the bulk of KF's.

Could you please elaborate on how to hide the KF and will hiding them just keep the calculation for those KF's off or does it takes place in background.

Thank you for your help.

Mono

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Could you please elaborate on how to hide the KF and will hiding them just keep the calculation for those KF's off or does it takes place in background."

Hiding key figures in planning book is nothing but in SDP8B, in key figures tab, you do select the key figure but you donot select that in the data view.

As for the calculation... I think calculations are done only for key figures selected in the data view and the horizon.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah you can do what visu said and take it off the data view tab

or you can go to design mode in planning book and right click on the key figure you want and hide them

Former Member
0 Kudos

The intial copy of my PB is from 9ASNP94, just noticed the above mentioned keyfigures are not used in kf tab certainly not in data view. That means I am already not using them...right?

Thank you folks for making it easy.

Mono

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right! They are not even used in your planning book if you see donot see them under key figure tab left section and do see them in key figure tab right section.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you dont see it in the interactive planning book.... thats what you want