cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects: Include Phase does not copy "Responsible Role"

paulkilshaw
Discoverer
0 Kudos

We have several hundred projects where we want to add a complete new phase which contains 20-30 tasks. Rather than manually add each of these tasks, I want to use the 'Include' functionality to copy the phase from a template, which works to a degree.

However, the responsible role is not transferred over.

When a reference to a checklist is used, you get the choice to import all the roles associated with the checklist or to try and match to the existing project roles, but this functionality is not available when using 'Include'.

The documentation makes not reference to role resolution using this functionality.

Does anybody have any ideas how I could achieve this using standard functionality?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same question here.. have you heard any response or found a resolution on your own? I have an 'idea' for a custom development in this area but haven't asked our developers to consider it yet. I can't believe this is not standard functionality to pull in the roles.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did any one else come across the same issue and have fixed it ? , I am facing this problem and would need a solution or work around. Please let me know.

Thanks

Pugazh

pugazh_as@yahoo.com

ladinca
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The solution is provided by Note 1046895 - Templat: Responsible role not transferred when copying