cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during CR Delta import in SLD - Error 34

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are trying to update the CR Delta following note 669669. While trying to import CR Delta zip file we keep getting the error 34. Found exact note 1866462 for the error we are getting but strangely if we try importing same zip file again n again then it gets imported sometimes so we are not keen to implement or upgrade Java components mentioned in the note.

If anyone faced similar issue or knows the solutions then please share.

Have attached the log file too.

Thanks,

Nitin Khanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Strangely and luckily I could manage to skip error 34 by trying import again and again. However, I also raised OSS message to SAP to help but they came back quite late with the same suggestion to implement note 1866462 and update Solman to the latest patch level.

Though note 1866462 was the sure shot solution to this issue as Java components were outdated and so do Solman Patch Level but it worked for me by trying again n again for import ignoring the error everytime 🙂

Thanks to all for their inputs.

Best Regards,

NK

gabriella_kiss
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow the steps in the following SAP note:

1093168 - Repair of SLD CR content

Afterwards, retry the CR Content import as per SAP note 669669

Regards Gabriella

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Hope you are doing good.
Please see  note: 1638655; we have seen such issues when the file to be imported is too large as the note states and the ICM gives trouble.
If the issue persists, please follow SAP note 1235043 and provide the SLD info.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Hemanth

SAP AGS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please follow the note 1866462 - CR content/CIM model import fails with "java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 34" erro... then next to 1638655 - Errors with requests coming from ICM.

Verify what's your patch level for SAP-JEECOR and SAP-JEE.

BR,

K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamil,

I already had a mention of this note in my original post. I also mentioned that import works for me sometimes if I try again n again by ignoring the error. Do you have any inputs on that?

Regards,

NK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin,

I'am sorry I've missed one.

BR,

K.