Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIST Down Error 9022

former_member261183
Discoverer
0 Kudos

In a MSA Replication Environment, getting the following error:

E. 2014/11/14 16:06:10. ERROR #9022 DIST(107 servidor.baseDatos ) - tr/tdext.c(1088)

Cannot deliver a command from servidor.baseDatos since no transaction is open.

I. 2014/11/14 16:06:10. DIST for 'servidor.baseDatos' is waiting for SQM(s) to flush to outbound queue(s).

I. 2014/11/14 16:06:10. The distributor for 'servidor.baseDatos' is shutting down

Any ideas? How can get the DIST up?

former_member261183
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

At first when the error was generated I tried twice unsuccessfully to resume the DIST thread. After I read your reply (like three hours after the error) was going to skip the transaction, but first I tried the resume without the skip again and the DIST thread went up without generating any error. So, I don’t get it. Kind of wandering why? Why did the DIST find an error during the first 2 hours and after that it didn’t?

Also, during the first hour (when the error was shown), checked for open transactions in the source database but it wasn’t any. The RA and secondary truncation point were moving correctly. Checked the SQM too didn’t find anything strange.

Going to install the last patch (EBF 23102: 15.7.1 SP203 - 64 Bit), Thanks for your reply, I really appreciate your help.

Maricel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)