Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL issue

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to have an overview in POWL, against a specific incoterm what are the various charge values  created. How can I have such a report thru POWL or from database table

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bharath_k6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Dipak,

Find below my insights for your requirement.

First of all, there is no direct relation between Incoterm and Charges. You have to go step by step approach to fetch the charges.

Functional approach:

1.Incoterm is entered in Forwarding order.

2.Incoterm will help you to decide whether prepaid party is responsible or collect party is responsible while planning

3. Then based on the Movement type and Incoterm, you will map Stage with responsible prepaid/collect party.

4. Based on the above mapping, aggrements are determined -> then calculation sheets -> then charges are determined

5. Finally these charges will appear in the Charges tab for Forwarding order.

In order to display all the charges that are determined in all the forwarding order's in which particular incoterm is used, you have to implment a logic in a way that it shall fetch the data from all the busines objects via retrieve and retrieve by association logic.

Even if you can implment it, but Please note that it may create a performance issue while fetching the data.

For technical approach, you can search google. Let me know if you have any challenges while implementing it.

For writing the business logic to fetch the data, you can follow my blog posted.

https://scn.sap.com/community/scm/transportation-management/blog/2014/02/21/bopf-overview-and-report...

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Bharath.K