cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuild dynamic header row in table after page break

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a table with dynamic columns. So in the initialize event of the table, I'm build up the header row (add columns with addInstance etc.). The same I'm doing with the table rows. It works fine, so I see correct header row and also several body rows with the right content.

My issue is now the page break. When I tick the checkbox "Include headerow in subsequent pages", it will show a heade row, but not my dynamic build one. So how can I make sure, that my dynamic creation of the header row will also take place on each page? Is there any event, where I can placed the code it, so the header row is being created on each page freshly?

I was thinking about to create another header row, for which one I ONLY tick the checkbox "Include headerow in subsequent pages", but this was working neither.

Do you have any ideas here?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I think you need to set the option also for your dynamic header. Don't know it right now, but you could see the missing parameter in the XML-Source for your static header.

Perhaps I will find some time tomorrow and have also a look at it.

~Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

thank you very much for your answer.

The issue is, if I check the checkbox "Include headerow in subsequent pages", it will add the header row on all pages, but only the static defined one and not the dynamically created one. I guess, I need to runt the script for creating the header row columns dynamically again for each page break. But I don't know, in which event I should place it to get this done, or if this is even possible.

Thank you!