cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Syclo workmanager with french and dutch language pack problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stephen , After putting language pack files for french language its working fine and complete application coming in french . But when i do pause operation and sending back to SAP ECC then order status should come as hold status but its coming in received status (French : Recu) . at the same time if i run in english and dutch then its working fine and coming with hold status as expected . i dont understand its because of SAP language pack problem or agentry language pack problem . Can you provide some suggestion on it  ? Thanks & Regards, Kunal Varaiya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stephen , I already open new thread for current issue . Can you provide some suggestion for it ? Thanks & Regards, Kunal Varaiya

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

The duplicate thread you opened was removed as a duplicate.  Please stick with this one as the other two are now gone.

Regards, Mike (Moderator)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As this issue is different then your opening,  Can you make an answer as correct, and open a new thread for your new issue.

Stephen

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

New topic was branched to New Discussion by Moderator.  Please make sure to assign Correct and Helpful Answer to the previous Discussion.

Regards, Mike (Moderator)