cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables to obtain mails and fax numbers for contact persons.

0 Kudos

Dear all:

The business situation is that many certificates do not reach the customers because there is no mail or fax maintained in transaction VAP3. As the broadcast is done automatically, we are not aware of this until Customer Service comes with a claim

I would like to see for which of our customers we do not have the mail address or the fax number maintained. In these cases the field in transaction VAP3 for the addresses is blank.

My question is, which tables should I join to obtain a list of the contact persons (recipients of the certificate, for us) for whom the mail address is blank and, second query, a list of the contact persons for whom the fax number is blank.

With these lists, then we can fill it with the data needed. Answers will be  Text Removed.

thanks

M.

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Don't add such text in your post and deviate SCN rules

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the KNVP Table for Customer Contact Person - For details connect the Address number of the KNVP-ADRNP_2  to the ADRC Table.

Regards,

SRK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thank you Ravi and Jelena for your answers.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please do not either offer or solicit points or any other rewards on SCN (refer to ROE). All the questions are equal.

If you go to SE11 transaction and search for tables using ADR* mask, you'll find all the address related tables there. Also I'm sure this has already been answered in ABAP forum several times, so use Google.

To get the customers that have no data you'd have to do a LEFT JOIN with the address table. But since this is assigned to the contacts, you might also need LEFT JOIN on the contacts and I'm not sure query would allow that. You might have to run separate queries for that.

Also normally we maintain output distribution strategy with print output as a backup for email. If for any reason email can't be found, output would be sent to the printer. So it's quite possible to catch this before CS finds out.