cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

some interesting issue in pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Experts,

I have done some experiements in the IDES system to check out the function of pricing procedure.

I copied RA00 to a new condition type ZAYF and did not change anything.

and in VK11 i maintained the condition record (  customer- material . as acc.sequence).

in pricing procedure i defined as follows

If i set the indicator "Manuall" or " Required " ( some warning : You should use the counter only for manual item conditions )

in sales order ( condition analysis , the condition ZAYF is totally missing )

if I keep these 2 indicator as blank

then

3 Question :

1. Could any one explain to me, why I can not set this as required or manual, since RA00 is also set as manual, why RA00 is always there .

2. in Access Sequence , I defined for ZAYF one access Order/ Material nr. ,

but why I can not maintain it in VK11 for order type OR / TA  ?? I got the dropdownlist in VK11 without OR or TA.

3. maybe one more question about Header Condition

if I defined a discount as percentage ( scale = blank) , header = X , Group cond = blank, it seems the percentage would also given to all item.

e.g. condition record = 10% , then item1 , item2 both get 10%

then I changed Group cond. = x, the result is the same.

Is that true, that the Group cond. only effect the fix amount of discount ?

e.g. condition record = 100 euro as discount, then 100 euro would be distributed accordingly to items, e.g. item 80euro and item 20euo. ?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Recke,

About issue for maintaining condition record in VK11, OR/TA not appearing in drop-down list:

Is this issue solved?

If not, please check in table TVAK if sales document type OR exists (field AUART)?

tw

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello TW,

thanks for replying,

I need to check that table.

but I definitively can create order with type OR/TA.

what I tend to create is a discount based on Order type + Material Nr. , the question is , why I can not find OR/TA for creating discount, while i can create order with Type OR/TA ?

Thanks

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Am not sure where you have done mistake, have replicated the same what you have done am getting display both the times.

1. With checking manual or Required in V/08 for ZAYF.

with out manual checking in V/08 for ZAYF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

thanks,

I have just copied RA00 as reference and only changed the scale as amount , then maintained in VK11 as 10% for 1 pc and 20% ab 10 pc.

have u also maintained this in VK11, or do we allowed to maintain this ?

Actually what i want to test is a condition can be found automatically, but could also be changed manually.

THanks!

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, even after maintaining the condition record in VK11 system found the record and was able to change the % in sales order as per your requirement.

Please note here am not checking any manual field in V/08 for ZAYF since we are maintaing the condition records( if you check manual in v/08 for condition type you have to enter the condition value manually, system does not consider the condition records )

Please check the below.

thanks,

Srinu.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

http://scn.sap.com/people/trinath80%40gmail.com

Srinu, thanks for your effort! tw

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Thank you for your comment.

thanks,

Srinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinu,

as always, u r so nice.

i need to check that in system ,

if i understand correctly, u mean, in order to solve the proble,  i dont need to set the indicator "manual" in the table of pricing procedure, but we still can maintain it manually ?

but how we differenciate a condition type as manually changable and one is not ?

same question to "required" indicator .

thanks

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  i dont need to set the indicator "manual" in the table of pricing procedure, but we still can maintain it manually ?

Yes, you need not to tick manual in V/08, still you can enter the condition value in sales order manually subject to in V/06 for the ZAYF don't put D (Not possible to process manually).

but how we differenciate a condition type as manually changable and one is not ?

Again the above of my post will answer this.

same question to "required" indicator 

This is not required again this is depend on your requirement, if your requirement is with out ZAYF sales order should not save the document then tick the indicator required in V/08.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For

1: Because RD00 is without access sequence, so obviously Manual.

2: Need to analyze in detail.

3: Group condition is for item level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Bheem,

thanx for ur quick reply

but I am asking is

1. why my condition type can not be found when I set it as "Manual " or " Required", but RA00 can always be found in the "analyse" view in sales order

2,. actually my question is : if i need to set discount according to order type + material, which one i can use from the field catalog ? why this " order type" AUART can not be used.

3. Header condition could also be with group Indicator. pls take HA00 as example