Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration of inspection types for Intercompany and Intracompany STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Below are the details of the issue that I am facing-

I go to the SPRO- Quality Management-Quality Inspection-Inspection Lot Creation- Inspection for goods movement

there I am trying to differentiate the different lines for movement type 101 for GR against STO purchase order. With the STO indicator given in config, I filter the entries.

After going through different line of movement type 101 for GR against STO purchase order, I tried to differentiate between the intercompany and intracompany STO GR movement type 101 lines. I want to know what indicator should be used to make the differentiation between the two type of STO GR movement types.

Why I want to know- in the movement type 101 for STO, somewhere inspection lot origin is mentioned as 01 and at some places 08. I need to identify which movement type 101 that will be determined from here for intercompany and intracompany STO transfers so that I can create the inspection types for those inspection lot origins.

Thanks ,

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In configuration for movement type from STO transfer (transaction OMJJ)

-movement type: 101

-movement indicator: B

-receipt indicator: X

-insp.lot origin: 08

It doesn't have any difference between inter- and intra-company STO within MM movement type.

As I know, the exit QAAT0001 works for 08 inspection type.

Otherwise please try to implement the BAdI "INSPECTIONLOT_UPDATE" - "CREATE_AT_SAVE".

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

I am facing confusion because some STOs have 01 lot origin and others 08 origin. This you will see in configuration of good movement

SPRO- Quality Management-Quality Inspection-Inspection Lot Creation- Inspection for goods movement

Because of this situation I am not able to decide which lot origin should be activated and which should not be.

Thanks and Regards,
Arun Mann

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Only 08 origin is used for STO GR (movement 101) in standard SAP. (except in the vendor consignment)

Could you specify which entry is confusing you in configuration?

If you met the lot with 01 origin in your system, it should not be STO transfer.

It must be normal purchase order process.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see in configuration that STOs for Vendor Consignment stock is having 01 as origin for 101 movement type, movement indicator B, reciept indicator X.

Dont know what is the reason for the same.

Thanks

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't know why the transaction OMJJ shows wrong entry for vendor consignment.

Please check real configuration table T156S with movement type 101 and receipt indicator X.

There is no entry with special stock K (vendor consignment).

So don't confuse about wrong entry. You can ignore it.

As I told you, only 08 origin is used for STO GR (movement 101) in standard SAP.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pretty helpful but even in IDES I find this special stock K with inspection lot origin 01.

Thanks Do-Wood Kim.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Natalia,

Thanks for your reply.

My question was not return of STOs.

I had already checked exit QAAT0001 but before deciding to use it I need to know which GR against movement type is creating 08 inspection lot origin and which one 01. The exit is only for 01 inspection lot origin.

My previous mail describes what I need in more detail.

Thanks and Regards,
Arun

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

There is some information about this topic in SAP Note 430074 - Advice note plant return/store return. For example:

"Overview of the movement types of the returns delivery:

671: Return transfer from stock in transit (NLR)

673: Return transfer from dynamic stock in transit Cross Company (NCR)

675: Return transfer from dynamic stock in transit Cross Company (NCR) in the one-step process

677: Return transfer from stock in transit in one-step process (NLR)

In the cross-company-code case, the process is completed with an internal credit memo IG."

Also, in the exit QAAT0001 you can maintain a list of intercompany deliverers.

BR,

Natália