cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to RFC to File AsyncSync Bridge Without BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement File to RFC to File AsyncSync Bridge Without BPM. I have gone through with the below links

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/80f96dbf-adca-3010-ffb5-daf2d1f0e...

And Bhavesh Kanthilal's

Can you Please tell me experts which one i should follow. Coz i am using PO 7.4.

I want to know the steps to follow in PO 7.4

Sorry if i asked silly question.

Regards,

Suhale Shaik.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may look into

Also you may follow the link you have already gone through for PO7.4 also.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/80f96dbf-adca-3010-ffb5-daf2d1f0e...

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

I want to know the process steps of file to rfc to file. The FTP server is same for receiving and sending. What would be the service interface whether it is sync or async. Please calrifie on this.

Regards,

Suhale Shaik.

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create a sender and a receiver File adapter channel and one receiver RFC adapter channel. You need to do all the configuration as you need to do in File to RFC asynchronous scenario. Just in Sender File channel you need to add the modules as shown in the blogs and add the receiver File channel name and business service name. No need to create any agreement or ICO component for this response. The module is used to hold the session and the session is released after calling the Receiver channel.

Its like calling another method inside a method.

Regards,

Suman

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

One thing I forgot to mention, you need to create both synchronous inbound and outbound interface, 2 mappings (Input File to RFC request and RFC response to Output File).

You need to add the mappings in OM as request and response accordingly.

Using Request Response Bean Module in FILE Adapter - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Suman

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Thanq for your inputs.

Regards,

Suhale Shaik.

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos