cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reported By My Organization - not showing all the incidents, Solution Manager, VAR scenario

Sven
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Community,

We have a problem that our customer does not see all the incidents posted by his organization members/users to our Solution Manager configured for VAR scenario. Below is the image explaining the situation. Screenshot is taken when logged in as a customer. Appreciating your help.

Kind regards, Sven

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

artemzhegalin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Sven.

Am I right: you customer can see only messages that he has created, but he want's to see all messages of his organisation?

BR,

Artem

Sven
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

No, he can see his and from a few of his colleagues, but not from all. He is the main (admin) user there and should see all the incidents.

Kind regards, Sven

artemzhegalin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check this main user's BP relationships to your VAR-customer company BP.

As I remember he should have not only "Is contact person for" but also "Is Responsible BP for".

Sven
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Artem, thanks, this helped but not all the way. Now user can see more messages but still not all. By deleting "Is Replaced By" relationship in BP transaction, now the user can see also that users messages but still not all. Other such relationships does not exist.

Sven
Participant
0 Kudos

New info, I found out that for unknown reason some messages field "Sold-To Party" is empty for that customer. Not for all messages, just some. And not for just one user but for a couple of users can be filled or empty for the customer organization.The empty ones are not seen by the customer. Check the image, only the empty shown:

Sven
Participant
0 Kudos

found this, 1858608 - Sold-To Party not filled in Incidents

but, just one exists, so not relevant

artemzhegalin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Sven. Compare messages where Sold-to Party is filled and where it is not. Do they have the same IBase component?

BR,

Artem

Sven
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Artem, looking at the incidents, the ones without Sold-To Party have empty Installed base:

and the correct ones have filled Installed Base:

Should I check that some other way?

Kind regards, Sven

artemzhegalin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As you can see there is a problem with iBase determination in some of your incidents.

I think you should check and compare your custmomer's employee BP (tab "Identification") - may be they has some unnecessary systems (so they can choose another systems without an ibase assigned while incident creation):

artemzhegalin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check also this thread: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3396194

Sven
Participant
0 Kudos

running report in test mode: AI_CRM_ANALYZE_IBASE_SORTF -> all green

Sven
Participant
0 Kudos

tab "Identification" the same for the users of the same company that have and do not have this Sold-To Party problem, need some time to check with the customer if there are unnecessary systems (of 23) to be removed

Sven
Participant
0 Kudos

there are a lot of unnecessary systems (9), they are deleted on service.sap.com in System Data Maintenance - Lists of deleted systems, why synchronization jobs are not deleting or marking them as deleted in Solution Manager?

is there a way to delete them at once for all the users, not to do that per user in BP?

by the way, this is also a good note for solving substitutes for certain users, 1256661 - Work Center: Substitution in Incident Management