Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjusting the rolemenu

0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I would like to know how to adjust the rolemenu of a role.

In productive system the rolemenu looks fine, in development system it does not look fine.

So I would like to adjust the rolemenu from prod with dev system but I don´t know how to do it.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Björn

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bjoern,

Please be careful asking for, and taking advice on a problem like yours from people online. With all due respect, your current understanding of roles appears to be somewhere in the region of zero, so attempting to follow advice from anybody who is trying to help you - based on the information you have provided - could easily lead you to cause all sorts of problems for yourself and/or your employers.

The only bit of advice you should really be getting in response to your question is that you need to either pass the problem to someone who knows what they are doing, or get yourself trained - in which case check out the ADM940 course.

Sorry to be blunt, but there is no other sensible alternative.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bjoern,

Try download-upload of role from prod to dev

0 Kudos

Sorry, I forgot to write:

I Need this info for a Composite role not single role

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bjoern,

Please be careful asking for, and taking advice on a problem like yours from people online. With all due respect, your current understanding of roles appears to be somewhere in the region of zero, so attempting to follow advice from anybody who is trying to help you - based on the information you have provided - could easily lead you to cause all sorts of problems for yourself and/or your employers.

The only bit of advice you should really be getting in response to your question is that you need to either pass the problem to someone who knows what they are doing, or get yourself trained - in which case check out the ADM940 course.

Sorry to be blunt, but there is no other sensible alternative.

0 Kudos

Hello Will,

I don´t think ADM940 would help in this case. So I tried this medium to get an useful answer. Your answer does not belong to an answer I have expected.

I have posted this question because I DO KNOW WHAT I DO. But I think you don´t know what you do. And it seems to me that YOUR current understanding of roles appears to be somewhere in the region of Zero. Or do you have a hint which goes in the right direction?

Regards,

Björn

0 Kudos

Thread locked!