cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Incomplete logon data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing a problem when i am trying to connect my test environment to Work Manager 3.2 Server and it shows this error "RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE Incomplete logon data". Please tell if any solutions.

Thanks & Regards,
Rohan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193023
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

Seems like a problem with trusted RFC. Please share your RFC screenshots.

Also, make sure the same user exists in FrontEnd and BackEnd with RFC authorizations.

This Should help

SAP Fiori LL05 - Common mistake for setting trusted RFC

Thanks,

Parth Jhalani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parth,

The problem i am facing is for Agentry Test Environment only, i am able to connect the server with my iPad.but not the test environment, can you help?

Regards,
Rohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

There is client reset option in Agentry Test Environment.

Test -> Reset Test Client

Reset the client then try to log in again with same credentials and with same server as you are using to log in from iPad

Regards

Pritam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pritam,

I tried that earlier itself, it did not work.It still displays the same error,any other solutions?

Regards,
Rohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

Are you using same Agentry server and same credentials to connect to iPad and ATE both?

If it is successful on iPad for above condition then it should work for ATE too.

Also check your JAVABE of the Agentry server you are connecting that username and password credentials are correct at all places.

Regards

Pritam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pritam,

Yes i ensured all of that and entered the same credentials in both iPad and ATE, the user name and password is also the same in Java BE file at every place and password encoded wherever necessary.It still does not work, any suggestions?

Regards,

Rohan.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Are you really using Work Manager 3.2?  What version of Agentry are you using on the ATE/client and server?

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

Can you please share the events.log entry for the error. There is a Knowledge Base document for this error. The issue mentioned in the document is regarding the loading of cryptography keys.

Agentry error Client Receiving RFC ERROR LOGON FAILURE incomplete logon Data when connecting to serv...

Thanks

Sourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

I am sorry, i mistyped it, I am using Inventory Manager 3.2 and Work Manager 5.3 and i am not able to connect my ATE to either one of them, My Agentry Server Version for WM 5.3 is 6.0.22.0, for Inventory Manager Sever version is 6.0.22.0,and ATE version is 6.0.32.0.Please tell if any solutions.

Regards,
Rohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourav,

This is my events log file when i connect it to WM 5.3

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

I read the notes you provided, thanks,  but the problem is that it is showing a different error statement in the log file which is "668, Error loading cryptography keys: "Unable to open or read a keystore", Object already exists.". Any solutions on that?

Regards,
Rohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you starting the server with Admin Rights?

Where you the first person to start the server?

Do you have read\write\create permissions to the Machine keys\RSA Folder?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your help, the problem is now sorted.

Regards,
Rohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rohan,

If your problem is resolved please mark a comment that provided the information to resolve your issue as the correct Answer so other people having the same issue will know what you did to resolve your issue.

Stephen Streeter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

The solution to the problem is to remove the RSA folder present in the Crypto folder.

Regards,
Rohan

Answers (0)