cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sldapicust - which user roles required?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have PI 7.11

When I use a user with role SAP_SLD_ADMINISTRATOR in sldapicust everything works fine

(connection test in sldapicust; Start SLD Data Collection Now in rz70; sldcheck)

Now I'm using only role SAP_SLD_DATA_SUPPLIER and in rz70 connection test fails at

Testing HTTP connection to the SLD server....

An exception has occurred.

Exception in SLD client: AbapSLDRequestHandler.ping(): CIM_ERR_FAILED response code: 403 Forbidden

Can anyone tell me, which roles are required for user in sldapicust?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps we have a Problem in using the ABAP-user-settings for the UME.

If I look for the user in NWA there is nothing to see from ABAP user role SAP_SLD_DATA_SUPPLIER.

But I can manually set the UME role SAP_SLD_DATA_SUPPLIER to the user.

After this connection test in SLDAPICUST and SLDCHECK run without Errors.

RZ70 and SLD-Registration of AS-JAVA run without Errors too

But when I start PI SLD Self Registration Wizard in NWA then it stops in Step 5 (Configures the integrations Server in the SLD) with Error:

CIM_ERR_ACCESS_DENIED: User is not allowed to write CIM instances for class SAP_BusinessSystemViewedBCClient in domain SLD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seem's that for SLD-Registration of technical PI systems, especially associations between integration server and business system of integration Server, the role SAP_SLD_DATA_SUPPLIER is not sufficient.

After adding additional ume role SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR to the user the PI SLD Self Registration Wizard worked without errors.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
nirmal_konchada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You would need role SAP_SLD_ADMINISTRATOR for the user in SLDAPICUST.

Regards,

Nirmal.