SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with listing of articles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have created a site listing Listing indication check.

I would like to know the steps to create and setup Merchandise category, Site profile, Refrence site, refrence article, assignment of refrence article to Merchandise category, characteristics profile.

I am new to IS Retail and so I am facing an issue with the initial setup of master data.

Thanks in advance...

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Please help me out with the initial setup.

I have created artcile for ABC site. But while listing it shows "no article exist".

It would be appreciated if guided with the steps.

0 Kudos

Hi,

In your ABC site ,is the Listing conditions/ Assortment Flagged in the Listing/Reguirment Plng tab.

In your Article Master Data what is the Listing Procedure assigned in Listing tab for Store/Distribution Centre.

Regards,

SRK

0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Thankyou for the reply.

I have checked the indicator for listing. In my case procedure is B2.

0 Kudos

Hi,

In WSO1 - Create an Assortment module ,Enter the Article to be listed and the validity and save it

Create Assortment in WSOA1 by selecting the respective Assortment Type in initial screen.

In control Data enter your Sales Org. Distribution channel and Flag the listing conditions/assortment in Basic Data Tab.

Enter the Merchandise Category in the Merchandise Categ Tab and enter the Store and DC which will use this listing in the Assortment User Tab ( Before that Create the Site as a Customer and a Vendor in system to enable to enter the Site details in the Assortment user tab).

In WSO5 - Assign your assortment Module to assortment.

Regards,

SRK

0 Kudos

Hello,

Change the Listing Procedure to B1. If you are not using assortment grade, you need to change the listing procedure B1 to bypass assortment grade check. Once the correct listing procedure is in place, goto MM42 and listing view. Assign pricing procedure B2 for Store and DC. Save your article.

Now listing can be executed using several method:

• If you use assortment (which is created in specific distribution chain using WSOA1), assign your MC and the site in the assortment. After this run WSM8 for this MC and assortment, it will create listing condition.
  • If you do not want to use MC level listing and want to go at article level, use assortment module (WSO1) and assign your requirement articles. Now assign this module to an assortment (WSO5) and then run WSM8 again to create listing condition.
  • You can use WSP6 transaction to execute listing for an article and assortment.
  • You can use WSM3 to perform individual listing of articles and site. Here if you do not have assortment, you can select Local Assortment check box to list an article to site's local assortment.

Let us know if you need more info.

Regards,

Amit