cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice verification copy to be save into storage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

We have a requirement to auto save all the invoices copy that generated from MRRL/MRKO transaction into our server.

Example: If MRRL transaction is triggered, is it possible that system can save the invoice copy(PDF) automatically into our storage?

Please advise.

Thank you.

Regards,
William

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think there are any facility is there in SAP like that.

You may need to do it with your own development.

By the way, MRKO will not create any invoice document. It will just create an accounting entry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dibyendu Patra,

Thanks for your answer.

Currently, our system is sending Invoice copy(PDF) to vendor's email address when MRRL is triggered.

If we want all the invoice copy(PDF) to be sent to a specific email address as well so that we can keep a copy of it, do you have any idea on this?

I have tried to create a new output and maintained the communication medium(7 - simple mail).

But, system does not trigger the new output type.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Regards,

William

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure, but I think you can make an email id (or more email id from User master) CC or BCC in that emailing system at the time sending Invoice copy(PDF) to vendor's email address when MRRL is triggered.)..

You may can consult with your technical team for more details.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can trigger multiple output types for ERS and multiple output types can be triggered in MRRL as well. Ensure that you have maintained the output type in the procedure MR0004 in NACE and the condition record is maintained correctly in MRM1. Maintain it for a different partner function if you want to send it to a different ID.

You can go ahead with the print and archive option, as suggested by Jurgen, to save the copy of invoice. Please check the note: 639149 - Message VN096 when you print or store outgoing documents which explains the additional requirements for for the storage mode "print and archive".

Regards,

AKPT

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor

Look into your message condition

Read about this in help.sap.com Form Output - PDF-Based Forms - SAP Library

or in 1030 discussions on SCN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen L,

Besides changing the storage mode, may i know what the following steps/ configuration that i need to perform in order to archive the document successfully into our content server?

Please advise.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search the forum and help.sap.com. The customizing of content repositories is not subject to MM and explained endless times in other spaces of SCN.

try it yourself, copy this into your search field in Google:

content repository steps site:sap.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I have setup the content repositories in OAC0 and OAC3, message processed successfully.

But, i could not find the invoice pdf in path.

Please advise.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check your message type in NACE whether it has the storage mode 3 and the MMOERS as document type

see OSS note

391822 - Msg output IV: No output into optical archive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I have donwloaded SAP note (391822) but it cannot be implemented.

Besides, i have tried to follow the steps in   to set up MMOERS document type but still not able to find the invoice PDF in the path.
please advise.

OAC0

OAC2

OAC3

NACE

MRM2

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I see a difference between the note and your OAC2 setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

i have changed the document class from PDF to OTF (OSS note 391822)and retest but system does not archive the invoice document into the server.

Please advise.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I cannot help you further here, as this content repository customizing is not an MM activity.

I can offer to move this discussion to the Document Management space.

If you have done everything according to the note, then in reverse the OSS note must have given wrong advice, which would be a reason to get in contact with SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Your advise is helpful

We are able to see the archived document(invoice) in MIR4 now (screenshot below), but i think the archived document is stored in SAP database instead of the archive path that we defined in OAC0.

Please advise if document management space expert can help on this.