cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding off Delivery Quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know how to control delivery quantity. 

I have created SD - schedule agreement & my customer requires the material in  batch quantity.

ex:   Schedule quantity = 10000 nos. 

Customer requires Invoice in Batch quantity of 1000 nos. (separate Invoices)

As & when i do delivery the system should deliver 1000 nos and billing will be made for 1000 nos.

If i want to make 4 Invoices then how to do multiple delivery & Billing.

Please let me know how to activate the above.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In material master, you have a field "Delivery unit" in sales area tab.  Maintain 1000 here so that irrespective of your schedule line quantity, system will generate deliveries in multiples of 1000.

Now coming to billing document, since you want the system to generate one billing document per one delivery, in copy control VTFL, for your item category, set routine 003 against the field "Data VBRK/VBRP".

Test this and update here still if you face any issue.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you mean that, for a schedule agreement item where there is a single schedule line with 1000 qty, you want to have 4 delivery documents, each with a billing document?

If so, you can simply do the followings:

- generate a delivery document on the basis of the schedule agreement, change the delivery qty from 1000 to 250, and pick (if necessary), and post goods issue, then generate billing document on the basis of that delivery document

- generate another delivery document, still on the basis of that schedule agreement, this time though, change the delivery qty from 750 to 250, and do the similar like above

- repeat above step for the rest 500 material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aside from the above steps you could also;

Use transaction VLSP (subsequent delivery split) to split the qty from the original delivery onto three additional deliveries (splitting 250 onto three new ones leaving 250 on original)

If billing is done for more than one of the deliveries in the same billing run then individual billing option should be used.(not collective)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cong Xie,

Thanks for the reply,

Without doing delivery for number of times is there any way where in can confirm full qty of 1000 nos & i get the separate 4 delivery numbers of 250 each.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for the reply.

Please let me know the steps for Split delivery . (From sch agreement to delivery)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

"VLSP - Subsequent Outbound-Delivery Split " is standard SAP transaction and can be used to split delivery item/qty before or after picking activity. Its not complicated to use unless you want to split stock from different deliveries already picked and packed on a shipment level pallet together (so I do not recommend using it when multiple deliveries are packed in shipment pallet).

I would like to provide further instruction but I believe the moderators would say I am "spoon feeding" and delete my post (and scold me)

So I recommend to search for instruction on using VLSP or test in quality system. Its really not difficult.