cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show all cashfow in contract condition simulation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I found that only 3 entries of cashfolw will show up even I click display all when i simulate contract. Is there any configuration i can do to show more cash flow entries?

Thanks

Ian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lan,

As suggested in the above answers you need to check for the contract expiry date.Based on the configuration cash flow will be displayed for that many number of years when you select the option "all" at Contract --> condition _simulation mode.

But In REFX Configuration we have the option to increase the cash flow to be generated for number of required years, that too we can have the control at Contract type level in configuration.

( This option will be used - if cash management is activated in the co.code, Then this value also specifies the no. of years into the future that cash management & forecast is updated).

Path : RECACUST -->FLEXIBLE REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT --> CONTRACT --> DEFINE CONTRACT TYPES --> Select your contract type - -> At conditions node --> you can find a field --> CF Period --> Maintain the number of years required here- accordingly cash flow will be generated at contract level if contract validity is available for those many number years.

But its not required / advised to increase no of years simply until and unless you have some requirement on that( performemnce Issue ). Just check it. This may solves your purpose.

Attached image also FYI.

Regards,

Subbarao.Narne

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

I suggest to check:

- valid period of condition

- valid period of contract

- start date of generating CF in contract

- CF period in customizing of contract type

Reagrds,

Jakub.

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

you might also check the settings for the field "CF Period" for the contract type in customizing of Flexible Real Estate Management using the path:

- Contract

- Contract Type

- Define Contract Types

The field "CF Period" contains the number of years that cashflow items are generated.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

Please check that the contract end date is present. Cash flow will be generated till the the end date of that contract.

Regards,

Chandra