cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find IDoc documentation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking for somewhere that I can find documentation on IDocs (other than we60) so that I can print off the description of each field for functional mapping. Does anyone have any advice?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Ethan,

As fas as my knowledge goes at present there are no other place to check that since the interface repository documentation URL has been shut down..

SO WE60 is the place.

Thanks,

Himadri

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually , from R3 side ,we have WE60 is the on source to get the documentation on IDoc.The other way is one url is ifr.sap.com, nut not use.

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alright, thanks for the help. That's what I was afraid of. WE60 is great, but it's too much information. I just want the structure of all the segments and fields with the real simple description (like what XI produces when you import the IDoc). I don't want to print off 400 pages of detailed documentation from we60 hehe. Anyway, thanks for the help everyone.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

since one IDOC can be used for many document

there's no other documenttaion that We60

>>>>that I can print off the description of each field for functional mapping

from We60 you can print everything

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ethan,

If u use Tcode we30 where u can view all the segments and by double clicking on the required segment,u can view the field details and their data type in detail.

Regards,

Prasanthi.