cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decision table for GRC 10 HR Trigger rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a question about HR Trigger and I think that maybe is a obvious one ...

I've already followed the sapnote 1591291 (which leads to GRC 10.0 - HR Trigger configuration - Governance, Risk and Compliance - SCN Wiki) and followed the other forum instructions about plug-in system, RFCs and parameters...

Until now, everything fine... I'm even able to see on SLG1 the desired changes made on ECC system. Fine.

My doubt is:

At the end of above 1591291 we can see some suggested values for decision table regarding HR Trigger (the same suggestion we can see here: ) but, may be obvious... Where do I need to include this decision table? Is this a initiator?

I'm missing something here.. look like I have most of the required steps, but I can not see the link between the entire process of decision table creation (with the employee changes) and the HR Trigger configuration steps.

At the end of these steps, from sapnote 1591291, they just jump to the decision table screen at the and... without any explanation about it.

I woul really apreciate if someone could help me on it.

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Carlos,

HR trigger uses the same initiator as the usual Access Request Workflow.Just update the initiator to account for HR trigger request types.

In order to create the decision table , you can update an existing HR trigger function or create a fresh new BRF application directly in BRF+ > Create function > create the tables for HR trigger and Action ids binding them to corresponding DDIC object  > add these tables in the "Signature" tab in the function and then follow the steps from "Assigned rulesets" in the blog.

Once this set up is done and assiuming the prerequisites of Action id maintainence, request type maintainence, connector scenario and all is done, the function id will be mapped to HR triggers in the SPRO settings in "Application Mapping"

Hope this helps.

Cheers and happy new year!