cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing offline bidding process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have enabled standard offline bidding but the function seems not friendly. We decide to do some customizing and need instructions in below area:

1 How to make a customizing interactive form instead of standard form. (We need to change layouts, add self-defined fields, attachments)

2 How to change the content of the letter which sent to the supplier.

3 How to customize the process for the mail inbound.

Points will forward to useful answers and thanks a lot for your attention.

Hope this thread will be valueable~~~~

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone have any idea? Many thanks.

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Darcy

Did you check the standard link as below where you would need to do the below options:

I see you already posted at many of the places for help .. already . Check each of these steps and see if its working .. if not please add additional details ..

1. Please check if you have the Business FUnction activated ? To use this function, you must activate the business function SRM, Strategic Sourcing Innovations (SRM_SOURCING_1).

• You have activated the Customizing switch SRM_701_SUCO_OFFLINE_BIDDING.

2. Procedure

1. Log on to SAP SRM, and choose  Strategic Purchasing  Business Partner  Supplier  .
  2. Choose the Bidder Data tab, and select the Allow Offline Bidding checkbox.
  3. Choose  Strategic Purchasing  Strategic Sourcing  .
  4. Search for your RFx, and choose Edit.
  5. Select the Allow Multiple Bids per Company and Allow Offline Bidding checkboxes.
  6. Publish your RFx.

3. SRM Server-> Cross-Application Basic Settings-> Set Output Actions and Output Format-> Define Actions for Document Output

One should mention e-mail id for offline bidding.

Path: SRM Server-> RFx Offline Bidding-> Proxy Settings-> Define Offline User

Result

An e-mail is sent to suppliers with an SAP Interactive Form as an attachment.

4. Check also in t-Code so50

5. if this still does not serve your purpose then I suggest you should make changes in DOC_SAVE Badi and there you need to code the logic you need via ABAP coding in the BADI and filter for the object type whether it is RFx or Auction ..

Let me know the result of these or if you have a specific requirement which does not work based on the above ..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm701/helpdata/en/46/44ef66e4ab51ede10000000a114a6b/content.htm

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3147128

Enabling Offline Bidding - SAP Bidding Engine - SAP Library

Regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

Thanks a lot for your reply. We have enabled the standard offline bidding function and it works fine. What we need is to change the standard form, which inclueds:

1 How to make a customizing interactive form instead of standard form. (We need to change layouts, add self-defined fields, attachments)

2 How to change the content of the letter which sent to the supplier.

Could you pls give some suggestion? Many thanks.

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Darcy

Please see the below :

1. How to make a customizing interactive form instead of standard form. (We need to change layouts, add self-defined fields, attachments)  Please ask some one from the ABAP team to develop the smartform copying the existing one .

2 How to change the content of the letter which sent to the supplier. You can do coding in DOC_SAVE BADI for the filter type as RFX so the same could be sent ..

You need to replace the SAP Std SMARTFORM name with the name of the form created in STEP 1 as per the below screenshots:

Go to BBP_PO_ACTION_DEF and BBP_PO_ACTION_CONF and change the name of the smartform there by selecting Bid inviation and clicking on Form

Also to use ADOBE ensure that all the settings related to ADS is in place ..

Installed ADS (Adobe Document Server) and an ADS connection is in place

I am marking who suggested a solution on one of the threads as marked below which was to implement the note 736902. @Stefan Could you please help what other notes can be used to have an ADOBE form instead of the SAP Form in offline bidding ..

Please also note that you can refer to the installation guide which would also be much useful for the customizations :

Goto URL http://service.sap.com/srm-inst and then navigate to SAP SRM --> SAP SRM Server 7.01 -> Configuration Guides for SAP SRM 7.01 --> SAP SRM 7.0 EHP1: Strategic Sourcing

Here you can check out the ADOBE related settings are in place or not ..

I hope that helps you a bit ..to move forward ..

Regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the implementaion is a long time ago - I've checked my documents. Hope this helps:

As Vinita mentioned we have requested credentials for adope interactive forms as per note 736902.

Following the sap help to this:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/56/f2c94a069f44a785b85748e11f82a0/frameset.htm

As a next step we have tested if adobe interactive works with test programms - as per note 944221.

Afterwards you can be sure, that the base settinigs for interactive adobe forms are fine.

Stefan