Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Smartform help

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i am creating one smartform.

In Main Window of smartform, i have taken one table.

in that table in main area i have loop and some rows (table lines).

Now if my loop has more data ,than the text i have written in rows comes in next page.

means if i have two lines which i have taken in text of a row, one coming in first page and second coming in next page.

can anybody please help me?

Is it possible that the text of one row comes togather?

means something like PROTECT and ENDPROTECT in Script.

thanks in advance..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

U want all the table line in once page.. if my understanding is correct then look at the bellow.. u can use the FOLDER node to achive the protection.

<b>1.TABLE>MAINAREA>create a folder by right click.

2.then insert the Table LINE under the FOLDER node..

3.for the FOLDER node check the "page protection check box.</b>

the behaviour of the folder is depends on the number of records and space avialble in the page to print the ercords.

suppose then mian window have the space of 20 line and u have 10 records in ITAB. but u have printer 12 lines of data oter than ITAB data in min window befroe printing the table then the remaining line are only 8 im main window then system triggers next page automatically...

if main window have space for 20 lines and the ITAB have 30 lines then system ignores the PGE protection.

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem is solved. Reward all Helpful answers

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for ur help.

its working.

i have taken one folder in main area of table and in that i have one loop and other rows. now if i put page protection in that folder ,whole table has page protection means until its find space of whole table, its not printing data...

so for this i have to take all my rows in different folders?

waitin for ur answer....

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

as i explined in previous post.. the foleder node will take care of page protection but if the total space in page is not enough to print the data in a table then it ignores that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ignores what?

page protection or that space?

Former Member
0 Kudos

it ignore the page protection.

can plese tell me wht more info u require

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have one loop and 5 rows in the folder in main area of table....

now i want that the text in perticular row should be printed togather.

means if i have two lines in text of one row than it should not happen that one line printed in first page and second line printed on second page.

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This thing is taken care by Page Protection tab on the output option of the window.

Buit sisnce you are using Table this tab will be deactivated. to use it you need to define your table in the folder and use that folder in the windoe.

Regards,

Amit