cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while executing job in SAP IDM 7.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whenever I am trying to execute a job which links position for rehired employee,I get below error message in IDM:

"Error in expanding linked tasks (1): -803:SQL0803N  One or more values in the INSERT statement, UPDATE statement, or foreign key update caused by a DELETE statement are not valid because the primary key, unique constraint  Task:1002679".

Explaination: Task 1002679 is a conditional task within the ordered workflow task.This conditional task makes a check whether the attribute value is position for a person or not.If attribute value is position the flow moves to next task otherwise task ends there.

But in this case whenever any employee is getting rehired, and when position linking task gets called,I get below error.

The Rehire task is a regular task and to link position the first task is regular task and through event triggering attribute  provisioning task gets called.

Please let me know if anyone has any idea over this error.

Regards

Anam Ali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like you may have duplicate entries in mxp_tasklnk resulting in a constraint violation when expanding the tasktree to the mxp_provision table. The error should also be visible in the audit (mxp_audit). Support should be able to help you as there should be old support entries with resolutions for this as it was a problem in (very) old versions. Usually happened after a drag/drop resulting in MMC crashing.

Or you can start looking at the mxp_tasklnk table and sort it out yourself, but be very careful. The table is fairly simple with parenttask/childtask structure.

Br,

Per Christian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

Can you please post a screenshot  or a more detailed explanation of the workflow? It sounds like the attribute in question is not updated or populated so the conditional task can not be executed.

Matt

Thanks,

Matt