Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link between condition table and purchase tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

can any body plz tell me the links between purchase order tables(Ekko, Ekpo, Ekkn) and conditions tables(Konh,Konp,Konv,Komv)

Balu.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any body give me answer to my question plz........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

table Ekko contains field knumv; with this field you can read e.g. table konv .

Regards

Nicola

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

hope this helps

EKKO-KNUMV = KONP-KNUMH

KONV-KNUMV = VBAK-KNUMV and

KONV-KPOSN = VBAP-POSNR

L<u><i><b>ink between EKKO, EKPO and KONP</b></i></u>

KONP is conditions table.

If we need the conditions(prices) of a purchase order, we can get it from EKKO, EKPO & KONV.

1. Extract KNUMV from EKKO.

2. Using EKKO-KNUMV - Extract conditions from KONV where KONV-KNUMV = EKKO-KNUMV.

3. We can find item prices where KONV-KPOSN = EKPO-EBELP.

<u><i><b>IMPORTANT INFO</b></i></u>

KONV and KONP tables are both conditions tables. These tables are used when you want to find e.g : the Basic price value or excise duty values (just to name some ) .

These tales store the values based on the document condition number.

The Document Consition number(KONV-KNUMV) is number that gets generated whenever a PO or a sales order gets created. So this KNUMV is the link between the PO or the sales order. The KNUMV gets stored in KONV as well as the header tables of Sales order and Purchase order.

Let me give you an example: Incase you have a sales order number say 1206 now for this you want to create to know what is the Basic price: - so you would go to VBAK get the KNUMV of 1206 , for the KNUMV fetched go to KONV and give this KNUMV you will get all the conditions for this sales order. Same is the case with PO's also.

Now KONP also stores the conditions can be used with access sequences eg a003 or a055 etc. you cantake the KNUMH value from these tables and get the rate from KONP.This table only stores the rates and not the values. i.e KBETR value and not KWERT value.

I hope this answers your question

REGARDS

NAVJOT

REWARD IF HELPFULL

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

1)EKKO-KNUMV = KONV-KNUMV

= KONP-KNUMH

= KONH-KNUMH

= KOMV-KNUMH (THIS IS A STRUCTURE)

2)EKPO-EBELN = KOMV-KPOSN

= KONP-KOPOS

= KONV-KPOSN

Hope ur query is solved.

Regards,

Viji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regarding the other tables:

Komv is a structure, but the connection between konh/konp to puchase order is a bit tricky. As far as I know, these tables contain the condition data, which are not directly connected e.g. to a purchase order. For example: Material number 4711 has a special condition. This condition could be found in table A018. The key field to table Konh and Konp is field Knumh. I know that this is pretty confusing, so let me know if you need more help.

Regards

Nicola

Former Member
0 Kudos

Be careful:

"EKPO-EBELN = KOMV-KPOSN" <- that's wrong, it's ekpo-ebelp

I can't find any example where EKKO-KNUMV = KONP-KNUMH or = KONH-KNUMH

The field EKKO-KNUMV is connected to KONV-KNUMV only.

Hope that helps

Nicola

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.