Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pass Idocs stuck in 51

former_member221486
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How to pass idocs stuck in status 51.

Does any program or code or solution from your side please.

I have one report that executes everyday and some of the idocs goes in 51 status.

Is there any program who can directly post idocs in status 53 while running this reports.

Please suggest .

Regards,

Chaitanya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

Can you do a debugging of the idoc in We19 and check the error message.you can do it by finding the process code/related function module in we20 and once you got the function module put in the inbound function module  and do a debugging.

You can seek the help of an ABAP consultant for performing the operation.

Regards,

Kannan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

RBDMANI2 should work.. you mentioned you already run RBDMANI2 but still idocs are not processing.. do you mean all the idocs are not processing or some idocs? are you able to see the error?  are you getting the same error when you run b887 ?

Cheers

Hidayat

former_member221486
Participant
0 Kudos

some idocs are not processing.

When i will run the report then those idocs who goes in error for 51 i want to push them in status 53.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

IDOC status 51 refers to error state.

If there is no change that has to be made at IDOC level - you can directly re-process the same IDOC using BD87. This would change the IDOC status to 53, being successful.

Also, if you have to make changes at IDOC level - use transaction we19 to enter and correct the IDOC data. Once the data is corrected you can re-trigger the IDOC. This would create a new IDOC number for reference.

you can even use FM - IDOC_STATUS_WRITE_TO_DATABASE, to change the IDOC status.

Regards,

Kanika

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the data in the field whether there is any unexpected data or data missing.

"Application document not Posted" - you may get a hint why its not posted.

After rectifying you may reprocess with:

BD87: The same idoc will be posted with rectified data.

WE19: New idoc will be generated.

Based on your requirement,choose any of them.

Suman

former_member221486
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Suman but ,

I tried this but its not giving output. Still the idocs are getting stuck.

Even i tried RDBMANI2 program as well but its also not useful.

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to check the data filled in bd87 for each and every idoc once at a time.

former_member221486
Participant
0 Kudos

Still facing same error.

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

IDOCs will normally try to post (status 53) but in case of data issues, it will be stuck at status 51.

You can go to bd87, choose any of the IDOC, go into "data records", drill down further and check the data inside each node.

If any of them you find to be corrected, then double click on the notepad icon (icon between > and segment number of the left pane). A new window will come up. Edit the record (top left button).

Correct the data and save.

Now IDOC will move to status 64 (IDOC edited). click on the same and click "process". It will be posted.

But, ideally you should find out the cause of error and rectify the issue so that IDOCs will not move to status 51.

Thanks,

Prem