Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Pricing condition blocked/disabled

phsap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm facing a problem with the pricing of Sales Order for Services.

I have a condition called 'ZIS5' for 'ISS Withholding Tax' which has in V/06 the Cond.Class = 'W' (Wage Withholding Tax). It appears blocked/disabled not displaying the amount, condition value and so on. I can't even select it.

I've noticed that changing the Cond.Class to 'D' (Taxes), it becomes enabled and brings aliquot (amount) correctly.

I'm wondering why I can't use 'W'!

Have someone seen it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,
Paulo Brito

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Paulo,

Request you to refer the below link:

Customizing Withholding Tax in SD - Argentina - SAP Library

Which Condition Table and Access Sequence are you using for this Withholding Tax Condition? There is some guide on which Table use and also Requirement 83 to be assigned in some cases.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

phsap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh. Thanks for your reply.

I'm using the table A397 (Arg. Tax relevant).
But, I'm not sure if it's the reason since the system founds the record in this access sequence.

That's a brazilian localization and there is no requirements assigned to this condition.

Moreover, I've noticed that 'W/tax code' is not filled on clicking this condition twice but I'm not sure whether it's a clue...

Thanks again,

Paulo Brito

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you ever checked whether there is a requirement assigned to the access table, I mean, requirement can not only be assigned to condition type in pricing procedure, but also to each access/condition table in access sequence, so please check if there are clues there