cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Number Range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I define number range for the document from 10000 to 15000,which is over now system do not allow me to add the document because my number ragnge get finish .so please let me know how could i increas my number range or is it possible to edit the number range??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Bashir_Hussain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi..!

Kindly elaborate in more that in which specific sap area of business module you trying to create document number range. you can try to create new number range with proper document type from 15001 - 9999 if possible. hope its works.

Bashir Ahmad Ahmadani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bashir,

Thank you.

The scenario is like: i define number range for the MM document from 10000 to 15000 .Now user reached on maximum number,so system do not allow him to attach any more documents in mm01 transaction so i want to edit/increase my maximum limit without creating any other number range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,,

Yes you can extend the number range at any point of time whenever you slot is consumed. as said above make it 15001 to 15999.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you let me know how? or it is a  simple edit process in dc10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,,

In DC10, just select the document type for which you need to change the number range. Click on number range tab and edit the number range and maintain as mentioned above.

Regards

Answers (0)