cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI USMD_UI_EVENT2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Techies,

I have created a custom UIBB for Cost center screen wherein I have added a new field. I would like to populate the new field with a drop down values based on the company code entered. To do the validation, I have created a custom implementation to the badi USMD_UI_EVENT2. I have applied the filter condition to the cutom implementation with the Configuration that I created for custom UIBB.

The BADI implementation is not being called to perform the validations. When this BADI implementation would be called?

I would like to perform some validation checks like VISIBILITY / INVISIBILITY and perform f4 help values to the custom field that I added.

Thanks,

Kajal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kajal,

If your MDG version is MDG 7.1 , then these BADIs are not called.

For modifying UI propertis during runtime you could use BADI USMD_ACC_FLD_PROP_CUST_DEP_SET.

For populating drop down values , you have to put your implementation in respective feeder class

Check this document for further details

https://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-55226

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thanks for your quick reply.

My actual requirement is I have created a custom UIBB with one field. For this to be displayed or disbaled, i have to relay on company code validation. i.e. If company code exists in one table.. then my custom uibb should be displayed. otherwise i have to hide the custom uibb.

IF the company code is valid, then i have to dispaly the custom uibb which contains a field. That field should be enabled with the drop down values.

Can I achieve these functionality using the inputs given ?

Thanks,

Kajal