Did you mean: 

Where The Personalization View Column Name Stored

avinashd_m
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am New To FPM,

I Have a Basic Knowledge Of FPM. My Question is,

1 . Assume i have one Application With List UIBB which contains 5 columns and at run time i have created one personalized view of list UIBB with 3      columns.Now after saving Where This column names will going to  store ,in which table name.However i can find a Personalization Details in WDY_CONF_USER Table ,but i dont get any Column name of my view in that table .

2. How to set Which List View is Diaplayed defaultly.

Thanks,

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jens_boeckenhauer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

the personalization is stored for the configuration, not for the table, and as config data (XML). But it should not be relevant for you at all how the personalization data are persisted by the framework.

In the personalization dialog (cf. attached screen shot), you can mark which view is the default view (in case that creation of views is allowed in the configuration, General Settings).

Regards, Jens

avinashd_m
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

Thank you for your Replay,in below snap shot you can see i have option of creating view by clicking on personalizatioin button , after inserting or removing some columns and at last by save as option. i can create view (Test1) which displays only some of the column.so now when i open the same application again ,i can see the view Test1 and the corresponding columns that view contains,so My Question is where this column names are stored ,Beacause for my user id whenever i open the application i can view the Test1 Personalization View Created by me so....

jens_boeckenhauer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

are you using List UIBB ATS or the old List UIBB with ALV rendering? For the ALV rendering you indicate the initial view when you use the "Save As" function; I described the ATS case above. In any case these data are stored in the pers layer of a separate technical component but this in internal and should not be relevant for application development.

Regards, Jens