cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict Sale Order creation if material is not costed

Former Member
0 Kudos

REQUIREMENT 

1 While raising a sales order, the business requires checking if cost estimate for all materials in the sales order exists in CK11N and cost has been updated in material master using CK24.

2 If cost estimate exists and has been released, for all materials then only the sales order should be allowed to save

3 If it does not exist, then an error message should be displayed "Cost Estimate does not exist or released for material xxxxx. Contact finance to proceed further"a

ANALYSIS 

1 This requirement is because during month end, in VFX3 - Release Billing documents to Accounting,  parameters are set that releases revenue to Profitability Analysis module

2 Due to non-availability of released cost estimate, the accounting document does not get released to  finance during month end closing

3 This usually happens when the sales order are raised against raw materials, that doesn’t require cost  estimates

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

You have already been asked to make use of the subject effectively.  Generic terms is not going to help you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please use standard fonts.

For your requirement, this is ABAP solution. I have never seen any standard settings for this. Ask your ABAPER to write code in MV45AFZZ program and USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP userexit.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok sir next time i'll use standard fonts,thanks for the replay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir ,

Could please help me sir, how to prepare functional spec for this requirement.

Thanks

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This forum is for sharing knowledge and for resovling your issues. Please don't take it as a training center and don't expect spoon feeding. Preparing documents is not supported here. I hope you understand this.

You can search in Google and see the samples for this document.

Thank$

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir ,

Could please help me sir, how to prepare functional spec for this requirement.

Thanks

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The logic is to pick the material number and plant entered in the Sales Order and pass it into the MBEW Table and

if Standard Price -STPRS not equal to Zero

and if Current Period-PPRDLnot equal to Zero

and if Current FI Year -PDATL not equal to Zero

then allow creation of Sales Order

else

Provide message : "No standard cost is estimated, Please maintain"

Regards,

SRK