cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC into Lauchpad - backend system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

few weeks ago I've been solving problem, how to integrate some SAP GUI t-codes into Fiori lauchpad (more here: ), on our testing system (NW 7.4 EHP7 Business suite) I was able to add tile to Fiori lauchpad for any SAPGUI t-code. But now I have troubles if I want to do the same for standalone Gateway system (where is the Fiori lauchpad) and the backend Business suite system (NW 7.00 ERP EHP 3). There is a configuration in LPD_CUST t-code on gateway system, where I can specify system alias, so I created in SM59 HTTP connection to ABAP system (to backend business suite system - thru web dispatcher) like this:

but then I can see in chrome console this:

http://backend_business_suite_url:8000/sap/bc/ui2/nwbc/~canvas;window=app/transaction/APB_LPD_CALL_T...

with timeout error.....

Any solution for this?

Many thanks Jiri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jiri,

I think the error is because you are trying to use UI2 in the launch, which isn't possible because it isn't available in a ehp3 ECC system.

Try to delete that in and then relaunch the url and see if it is working.

Not sure how to solve it more though, i guess that depends on your RFC connection setup and i would need more details to help further.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jiri

Did you get any success with this design?  I have similar requirement in my org.

Thanks in advance.

Santosh Lad