cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide crosstab column header within DS 1.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

does anybody know, if its possible to hide crosstab column header within DS 1.3?

Within Web Application Designer it's possible, so I'm expecting the same functionality within DS.

Maybe anybody of you can help me!?

Thanks and best regards,

Gerardo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could try this with CSS - see below:

.sapzencrosstab-DimensionHeaderArea .sapzencrosstab-HeaderCellDefault, .sapzencrosstab-ColumnHeaderArea .sapzencrosstab-HeaderCellDefault

{

visibility: hidden;

}

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx! That works!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what if I had several crosstabs in my dashboard... How can I manage to hide the row headers (in my case it's the row headers) only in some of them? I tried this in my css file:

.hidden_rowheader * .sapzencrosstab-DimensionHeaderArea .sapzencrosstab-HeaderCellDefault, .sapzencrosstab-ColumnHeaderArea .sapzencrosstab-HeaderCellDefault

{

}

and then applied css-class "hidden_rowheader" only on those crosstabs where I wanted to hide the row headers because I thought, without "!important" statement the default css won't be overwritten in the other ones. It doesn't work...

Thank you very much for your help in advance!

Regards Christiane

Former Member
0 Kudos

... solved it by myself. 🙂

.hidden_RowHeader * .sapzencrosstab-DimensionHeaderArea .sapzencrosstab-HeaderCellDefault,

.hidden_RowHeader * .sapzencrosstab-RowHeaderArea .sapzencrosstab-HeaderCellDefault

{

}

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.