cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalogue Deletion for Catalogue CCM 1.0 SRM version 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am new to SRM and Catalogue Content Management, we currently use version CCM 1.0 and I hope to attend CCM 2.0 in the near future. There is only one person who is responsible for edit, and publishing the catalogue for our company. We recently had a problem where he tried to delete a vendor catalogue from our system directly from SRM and did not break the links between the procurement catalogue and the master catalogue. He simply selected the vendor catalogue and selected delete. If I search for the vendor in the catalogue then nothing appears but if i drill down on the procurement catalogue I can find products for the vendor and these items can still be selected when shopping.

Can someone confirm the process for vendor catalogue deletion in SRM.

Thanks in advance

Sharon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The CCM/Cleanup_catalog assisted me in removing items I required.

I now have the process re removal of mappings so this should not happen again. Thanks to everyone who responded.

Thanks

Sharon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharon,

To delete the vendor catalog in CCM..

1. You have to take off all the mappings with master catalog and procurement catalog then all the item data came to procurement catalog will be deleted .

2. Select the vendor catalog and select delete.

3.Unfortunately you have deleted the supplier catalog from the table itself.

It wont delete all the data that is present in CAT .

4. To delete supplier catalog completely try this program /CCM/CLEANUP_CATALOG give the name of the catalog and try to delete the catalog.

With regards,

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mahesh

You pointed me in the correct direction. I still have a issue as when trying to re create the catalogue (for vendor only) get a message to say still being deleted so cannot re create but I have raised internally. I now have the process re how vendors should be deleted by removing the mappings first so ill work through this,

Thanks again

I hope you get my points.

Sharon