cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Milstone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

If we set milestone billing in PS, and when we deliver partial quantity, can we restrict the billing amount for that partial quantity.

Eg: I have sales order of single line item say Material ABC of Qty 3, total billing amount is 30,000. suppose I had deliver only 1 qty, then how can I raise the bill for Qty 1.

Thanks

Abye

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check VTFA t-code and set A parameter in quantity type test it and let me know.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you need to explore the option of Delivery related billing. I would suggest you to get in touch with your SD consultant and discuss.

former_member210872
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you created milestone in PS you have to enter billing percentage.

After that you have to copy billing plan from project to SO & make activity confirmation in SAP PS. As soon as the milestone get actual dates, the billing block for amount of % (maintained in PS) will be removed in sales order automatically & system will allow you for billing of said % of total amount.

Thanks

Dnyaneshwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hank you for the reply. I already given the percentage of completion and percentage of invoice and i am aware it will allow the billing amount what we set at % of invoice. But how come the percentage of completion/invoice will be same as quantity delivered. It is showing the percentage of invoice amount only,not the exact invoice for the said 1 quantities.