cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Activate GBHCM002 oData for Fiori My Leave Requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm really hoping someone can provide insight (Will award points) - as everything looks properly installed.

We have setup a GW server running NW 7.4 SP08 running SAP_GWFND SP08.

Our ECC landscape is NW 7.01 SP08 with IW_BEP SP09

In our Gateway System, we installed UIXHCM01 SP04

In ECC, we installed GBHCM002 SP13

Our ECC system is properly connected to Gateway -> We can go into IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE in Gateway and properly pull in oData services from ECC.

However, I am unable to pull in the oData service for My Leave Request.  /GBHCM/LEAVEREQUEST (2)

Furthermore, the Fiori Installation Guide says to do the following:

In the GW system, go to SICF and navigate to: sap->opu->odata->gbhcm

We have no such path/namespace on our Gateway server.

Any help is much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While registering service in IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE, instead of searching for /GBHCM/LEAVEREQUEST , search for LEAVEREQUEST . This is because GBHCM is just the namespace.

Or you can search for *LEAVE* as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishna,

Thank you for your response.  We have searched for *leave* with no luck.  Also, I have pulled in all Services, scrolled through, and Leave Request is not there.

This may be more than just an issue with this particular app.  We also installed the Gateway Services for Time Entry(SRA002) and we are unable to view that service in our Gateway System as well.

Anyone have any ideas?

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have a Hub deployment or Embedded? If Hub, you need to ensure that your system alias is pointing to backend, not to 'Local'.

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since your Gateway is 740, it comes with the BEP component with it. But that is not the BEP component you are using. Rather you are using the BEP component installed with the ECC.

I am sure that your system alias is pointing to local system (local BEP). For the system alias, "Local App" should not be checked in your case .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishna, you are a scholar! Thank you sir - we DID have Local App checked in our system alias.  Points awarded

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am flattered... gave enough energy for rest of the day.

Answers (0)