Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock issue in gATP

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a stock in ecc 99,882 for the material X and plant Y. The same stock (99,882) is available in APO for the product X and location Y.

The system is confirming the sales order even if I enter the quantity more than the available stock in APO (99,882).

The sales order is confirming even I enter 10 lakhs qty for the item in the SO (it is greater than than the available stock which is available in the APO/ECC)

Can you please help me what could be the wrong in this. Why system is confirming the sales order for whatever figure i enter.

Please help

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasnop,

It seems that you have infinite capacity on APO side.

Please check if the work center is set to finite capacity and in the strategy used by heuristic the schedule mode is finite.

Thanks.

Regards, Marius

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for your information but I hope this is not relevant to capacities and strategy.

More more issue i found that sales order is not confirming the even there was a stock in APO for another product and in the same location.

issues-

--> sales order is confirming even you enter the qty which is greater than the available qty in the APO system.--(for some product)

--> sales order is not confirming the qty even there was a stock in the APO system.(for some Products).

I do not understand what was the wrong.Plez help any thing need to do.

Thanks,/P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well it's something that works!

Maybe it's a good idea to review all GATP process! Don't kill me, but you need to think to all GATP steps and discover where can be the issue.

Also think what was changed lately. Do you have new products involved in your issues? Are GATP parameters maintained at SKU level? Are all CIF integration models/publications active? Did you check the CIF queue? 

Thanks.

Regards, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasnop,

In such cases, always start from CO09.  Enter the Material/plant, and checking rule "A".  Please post a screenshot of the resultant screen.  Then, select the "Scope of check" button at the top.  Please post a screenshot of this screen as well.

Best Regards,

DB49

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prasnop,

The only scenario that comes to my mind at this moment is "Confirmation at End of Checking Horizon". You may have created the sales document with your RDD / MBDAT falling at CH and the remaining requested quantity is getting confirmed there. So, check your settings in Scope of Check for the ATP group.

The other issue that I can think of is your check instruction might have "Product Availability" disabled. So it may be a dummy ATP check.

Check your system and come back to us.

Babu Kilari

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi , Thanks for your information.. Please see below the screen shot with checking rule A from CO09. In this transaction I could not see any stock but it is appearing stock in rrp3.

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Prasnop

This can happen in the case where your requested delivery date in the Sales order is beyond the checking horizon and you have configured the system to confirm the order at the checking horizon. So it is like - beyond checking horizon, all orders will be confirmed even if there is no stock. This is the first check you should do.

Also, it is strange that you are able to see stock in RRP3 but not in CO09. It may happen that the stock is not ATP relevant? Can you post the RRP3 screenshot as well? I will also suggest you to run /SAPAPO/CCR on this material-plant combination for the stock category and check if there are any inconsistencies between ECC and APO systems.

Let us know if this helps.

Parth Soneji

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Soneji.. Thanks for you information.

Please see below the rrp3 where the material is showing stock.

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

appears stock in rrp3 but no stock in CO09..

no checking horizon maintain in the check control

check instruction has only - product check

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasnop,

You have confirmation at End of Checking Horizon - 01/A in your first screenshot ( ref to reply to DB49 ). May be you are changing the behavior at run time.

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasnop,

You have displayed in these posts two different settings for checking horizon for 01/A.  Which are you actually using?

Best Regards,

DB49

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi DB.. Thanks for your note..

When I post this message it was actually 'with checking horizon'. I changed it after when I saw the post from Babu.. Though It was not given a good result even there was a 'no checking horizon'

Finally I analyzed it has because of  not maintained these below screen settings in active model/version. --update from ATP  time series.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasnop,

I am pleased that you found the solution.  I have never worked on a GATP solution in which this setting was not selected.  It would have been a long time before I stumbled upon the solution you found on your own.  Good job!

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (0)