cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document + Char Value in a Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I would like to pull out a flat file from the ERP which should show me the DIR numbers along with the char values and class associated with it ( Which I can see in additional data) , As you all know DRAW table will not provide the classification values. I would appriciate if some one can help me with the simplest possible options to get this data in the form of excel sheet.

Thanks,

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to go four different table to get data as per your requirement (your mentioned combination). but actully this dificult to get your data. if you are going to get data for less record I can suggest CV04n "classification" tab, there you get data as you want and you can choose layout as per your combinations. there you can extract data to excel sheet batch wise.

TABLESFIELDSDESCRIPTION
DRAWDOKNRDOCUMENT NUMBER
DOKARDOCUMENT TYPE
DOKTLDOCUMENT PART
DOKVRDOCUMENT VERSION
KLAHKLARTCLASS TYPE
CLASSCLASS NAME
CABNATNAMCHARATERISTICS
AUSPATWRTVALUE

Regards,

Muthusamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya

Pass  document type-doc number ,doc part, and doc version  for example  OHD000000000000001000000003100000  as OBJEK  and  KLART =017 and   in  AUSP table  and fetch  ATINN characteristic and corresponding  ATWRT characteristic values

you can find characteristic values for a DIR

Regards

Vijay Kumar Hebbal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

DRAW is one the major table of DIR, but for all attachment and their related ID's you need to check other tables also DRAP, DRAD, DRAZ,DRAT etc.

You need to combine or play in excel after collecting the required data as per your requirement.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

Thanks for the response.

The tables mentioned are not related to classification.

I am typically looking for the best possible way to pull out the char values ( additional Data values ) for some 30000 documents. There is a need to correct these values and upload back using programs. Ideally, I am looking somethign like first column should have Document Key informations, then Description, Additianal Data values etc. DRAW table doesnt give this.

BR,

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Same thing i mentioned here that you need to refer few tables and collect the data in excel and then do what changes you need to require.

For classification you need to refer the classification table, collect the ID number and enter in above mentioned any table system will give the details .

But if you are looking for any single table or composite table where data is available so there is no such table is available.

Regards