cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

offline RA for non sap- Rep object sync job failing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

We are performing offline risk analysis for non sap application and have followed all the steps in sap note 1613632.

in the last step when we are running repository object sync job its failing with with error message TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED.

We have implemented the sap note suggested for this issue :1971231 but still same error. We have asked basis team to increase the memory size as well and now its set to maximum but still same error.  Offline data for user,role is approx 300mb which does not look that big.

Kindly suggest if you have face similar situation or if you can suggest any thing to check,

Thanks in Advance

Kind Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Arif1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This is database space related issue. please ask your database team regarding this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Arif i have already check with the DBA team and they have increased the memory size. If still we are getting the same error message does it mean that even increased memory is not sufficient or we should look into something else.

Kind Regards

Ashish

0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I had the RA for non-SAP systems in place and faced same issues.

The repository sync report tries to handle everything in one step which blows up the internal tables and finally results in the memory dump.

Additionally to parameter adjustments, I had to split the files to get it running.

I would suggest to run tests with lets say 50 MB files and then increase the file size until you get the error.

Best Regards

Sebastian

Answers (0)