Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Refresh when checkbox is checked/unchecked in a table - personas 2.0

former_member189842
Participant
0 Kudos

HI all,

We have a table with two columns of check boxes. One is for row selection another is a regular column. Whenever  we check/uncheck the check boxes, it is doing a screen refresh. This is happening in basic view also. I've enabled Table caching and is of no help. I also enabled Delta rendering and even that is of no Help.

There is a IsFlushing property that does user action on the control causes refresh (in the back-end) of the whole screen. E.g. If check action on the check box or select item action on the combo box, But in a table that is not available for a check box.

Also Table caching is not working properly. This is for a custom transaction. Do we need to anything extra for this?

Do you have any idea to avoid this.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nmkarthikeya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry, I didn't understand what is the problem here. Is refreshing causing any issue? what are you looking for? In table what is not available for check box?

Regards,

Karthikeya

former_member189842
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying karthikeya

yes, users don't want to see the refresh each an every time they select a check box in the table. We have a 20 row table and if they need to select say 6 rows, between each selection the screen is getting refreshed and the busy icon appears in the center. Other cells without check boxes are fine though.

There is a property called IsFlushing that is available on a regular check box, As we cant select an individual element inside a table, this property is not available for the checkbox in the table.