cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi since the Update to Lumira 1.20 I cant open my Old visualizations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi since the Update to Lumira 1.20 I cant open my Old visualizations I made with Lumira 1.18? Any suggestions ? I also can`t start a new Projekt.   

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nawid,

Could you try disabling caching in Lumira Desktop? In SAPLumira.ini file, under "C:\Program Files\SAP Lumira\Desktop" folder, set "-Dhilo.cef.cache.enabled" property to "false" (e.g. -Dhilo.cef.cache.enabled=false).

Note that you need to restart Lumira Desktop to apply the change.

Regards,

Boris

AliciaWoo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I encountered the same problem after having been prompted to upgrade to 1.20. I have followed Boris' instruction to change Dhilo.cef.cache.enabled=false. But gets a pop-up screen that says "access is denied" to make that change.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alicia,

To deal with the "access is denied" message, you can:

1. Either open the SAPLumira.ini file as an administrator (for example, start Notepad.exe by right-clicking on it, click 'Run as administrator' menu item from the context menu, and then open the file)

2. Or, change the access privileges on the file to have full access rights for your user account

Regards,

Boris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alicia. You need to run your text editor in "Administrator mode" to be able to make that change.

However, I believe you are better off deleting the old temporary files as per Tammy's suggestion via the kbase note.

Specifically, this folder:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\SAP\Lumira

Before you delete, if you could attach any log files from the "iq-logfiles" folder, there could be something there that might give me a hint as to what the underlying problem might be.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I tried set  Dhilo.cef.cache.enabled=false but the error is still there.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aidan Chan-Henry,

Thank you, deleting the folder was the right answer, but sorry i forgot to attach the log files.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Nawid Sayed

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please follow the steps outlined in KBA http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2043530 2043530 to see if it solves your problem